12/15/15

Coloring Pages and Urban Sketching


This Fall I had fun trying my hand at some coloring book pages. Cloth Paper Scissors has just released a magazine-version coloring book with some of that artwork, plus an article I contributed. You can find it here. This whole coloring renaissance has been fun to watch, particularly for those of us who find joy in creativity. The world has gone make-happy and that is delightful to see.



Here are some additional pages I enjoyed drawing while having coffee downtown. Feel free to print, color, or share my images. I've included links to pdf versions which should print full page. Cheers!













4 comments:

  1. Adorable, Kelli!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth Brockmann12/15/2015

    Thanks for posting these Kelli --- have you seen Tula Pink's book that is sold through Interweave? I bought it a while ago and have colored almost everything in it. I don't like the repetitive pattern pictures as much as one with a subject & background. Your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete